FoxStang.com is not only an online magazine dedicated to the foxbody Mustang and its enthusiasts (a growing community), it’s also a growing social network across multiple channels. Our goal is to provide the best possible website and services to foxstang.com subscribers.
Foxbody Mustang Shops, Stores & Services
If you have a business (USA, Canada, Rest of World) that caters to the 79-93 Ford Mustang, feel free to list your business by contacting us via email [email protected]. We are looking for established partners that have a positive history of great customer service and excellent online reviews.
Your list will be added to the Foxbody Mustang Shops, Stores & Services category by means of a blog post highlighting what your business does, its location and contact information. Please note that we run an “online retail store” dedicated to the Fox Mustang.
We will be spreading the word via our social media channels and encourage members to visit the new section on Foxstang.com. We are starting to apply stricter standards for our Facebook groups to benefit both the vendors and community members.
There are no direct advertising costs to list your business on FoxStang.com as we’re growing the website and community by offering the best content possible! All we ask is a unique “FoxStang” discount code or offering to provide a service to the FoxStang community.
Terms & Conditions
1. FoxStang.com (“FSC”) accepts publication of Advertisements (as defined below) on the terms and conditions set out herein (“Terms”).
2. These Terms apply to:
- online advertisements on www.foxstang.com (the “Website”); and
- online advertising booked through social media platforms such as www.facebook.com
3. By placing an order, the “Advertiser” (which is the person bidding for or placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
Content and Delivery of Advertisements
4. Materials for any Advertisement (whether print or digital) must adhere to FSC’s technical specifications and be delivered to FSC within the applicable timeframes. When FSC builds digital Advertisement units on behalf of the Advertiser, the Advertiser must provide assets in accordance with the requirements set out in FSC’s Digital Advertising Production Format Guide.
5. FSC may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. FSC may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in any of Websites. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges. There are no current costs to advertising.
6. The publication of an Advertisement by FSC does not mean that FSC accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that FSC has waived its rights under these Terms.
7. The Advertiser guarantees to FSC that:
- any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
- it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
- the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing (the “CAP Code”) and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority and/or the Office of Fair Trading), are not libellous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);
- the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of FSC or the Website or social media channels, and will not contain anything with FSC in good faith considers to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- all digital Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website; and
- all digital Advertisements comply with (i) the the standards for online advertising published by the Coalition for Better Ads (https://www.betterads.org).
9. FSC does not guarantee that Advertisements will appear on any particular Website and/or that impressions will be spread evenly across any particular websites. Furthermore, FSC does not guarantee that inventory meeting any criteria selected by the Advertiser will necessarily be available nor that it will be available in the volume desired by Advertiser. Where non-standard ad creatives are not accepted by an ad exchange, the Advertiser shall submit standard creative in order for FSC to fulfill the booking.
10. FSC will implement its default brand safety measures in respect of the sites on which Advertisements booked through foxstang.com will appear. FSC serves all advertising for foxstang.com on a whitelist which has been manually vetted to ensure the quality of the sites. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FSC makes no guarantees regarding the quality and/or suitability of any sites on which Advertisements booked through foxstang.com appear.
11. FSC accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to FSC or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quantity of all materials supplied to FSC.
12. FSC shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
13. FSC will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any Advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online or press advertising (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
14. FSC cannot guarantee the time, dates and/or position of Advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of FSC.
15. FSC shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by FSC and the Advertiser, and FSC’s maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude FSC ‘s responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot be excluded.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of an Advertiser who is a consumer.
Liability of the Advertiser
18. The Advertiser will fully indemnify FSC from all investigations, claims, fines, losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal fees) expenses and liabilities arising as a result of any breach or failure to comply with any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by FSC in accordance with these Terms.
19. FSC owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf.
20. The Advertiser grants FSC the right (free of charge) to:
- use such of the Advertiser’s names, trade marks and/or logos as FSC may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements;
- reproduce the Advertisement in any media at any time from the date the Advertisement was last published in the website or social media platforms for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout and format of any Website will be subject to variation at FSC’ssole discretion.